Melting Kerfuffle's

Web Site Statistics

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

self-seeking virtuosity:: processed
















We create our own selves in lives, not searching for it..
Cause we'll find it too late when they're found xx
I love myself the way I am now, it's out of my linkage when you don't..
But I'll accept feedbacks :) so tell me, I'll be listening well and put my concern to every word spoken.
I do apologize if you have ever disliked me, myself and my way; but I did tried a lot of living a change which's possible to create but impossible to stay..
Now, every thing has turned out like this and gotta say that I do like every thing that has been happening in my life~ even though some times were tough and unbearable. Somehow, I loved all the challenges and struggles, I enjoyed every moment of tears and laughters. You all friends are worth havin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment