Melting Kerfuffle's

Web Site Statistics

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Actually I have some ideas to be post on literally, but I don't know how to speak it up with abundant words that describe them into the real life. I knew that the sun always wake me up but my room was too dark so the sun shines will not reach it randomly. I knew that everyone know me and do hate me sometimes, sorry of being lebay, sorry for everything, but actually I just don't know what's going on in my life. I knew something to post, but it will not reach those words to be used, and those thesaurus that hanging on. I just cannot say it oud, even by whisper, and impossibly say it out loud! sarcastically poor, I knew that you know me but in fact, you don't really know me that well neither I, I know you and I thought that I'm your good good friend but in fact I am not, even I don't know you really well. In this crowded world, maybe I just could find one best loveable human to be hangout with or even to be talk with. Once I thought that they are my good friend and they said it so, it'd stick hard onto my mind like they'll not dissapear from my thoughts and mind. Just like english teacher loves the grammar and composition book or like math teacher loves his graphic calculator or even a small boy loves his toys that he owned since he was borned. the world still changing, i don't know how. but yes, it is changing, it is spinning, it is living and it is running, running out of time. yes, it is. so be ready. even i'm the one who wrote was not ready, but still, i'm trying to prepare myself whatever it takes, it used to it, and I knew it worth it. (by faith, said the bible teacher that was already gone to continue his knowledge and intellectual study by his far-a-little flight to the neighbor's country) I missed him, just like everybody do. yes, I do missed him so much. Yeah, well, what a such great great reminiscence in a middle of the night. But now, there are new hopes waiting for me outside, I don't know when I could reach it genuinely. what I see now is just fantasy at all. I felt like I'm not living yet dying but it is just so fantasy that I cannot declared it as the real life, it is imaginary life. I'm not feeling so real yet so good. And about the prom (that was all in my mind right now) I don't thinked that I'm gonna wear a formal dress like before that I wanted too. I thinked I'll just wear my trf not ELBD with stocking and hat? nope, it's too much. I'll not wear that, maybe just a simple chic or something classy, or just go to . Yes, I will. But I don't really know much about fashion, I only do mix and match with whatsoever I could find! yes, I do like that. so the day was over. and a bunch of abundant days, weeks, and blissful months are waiting to begin! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment